I never thought in my life that I would pursue MBA in abroad and in particular SP Jain. I knew about the course and the college earlier, but still my mind put it aside.
In Mar2010, when I had an onsite oppourtunity at my hand, I came across the advertisement that SP JCM is admitting students using the CAT 2008 score. Whoa!!! With no prep for GMAT or any other competitive exams, I felt why shouldnt I try with the old score. With 6 years in my kitty, I thought pursuing from SPJCM should not be a discouraging sign.
Hence, I applied during the 11th hour. I literally mean it!!! I submitted the online form at 11.55 PM with the deadline being 12:00.
The process went through smoothly and secured an admit. Though the onsite oppourtunity might be an enticing option, I thought I would run behind my desire of doing a MBA.
I do not know if my goal came true.. Lets wait and watch...
Wait for the next post to see the Week 1 in Dubai.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment